Tuesday 26 June 2012

Just for Me Really

This is just for me really, if you happen upon it, it may not make sense.  I have some goals to achieve and I feel that writing them down may help me get there.

This past year has seen many things happen in my my life; I moved home from Australia after a year and a half away, found a new job, a new home, watched the company I worked for go in to liquidation, found a tempory job and then made a sideways step in my career at my third position in 11 months and am learning all over again.

I love what I now do, its not easy, its the hardest I have ever worked truth be told and there is a lot I do not know but I am getting there.  Thats what this blog should be called really; Getting There, but I like the idea that words become actions and I hope that by writing often I can achieve what I most want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment